Friday 13 July 2012

Ones Quest For Sanity

     Here I am, entering the big big world of blogging.   My sad little attempt at forcing myself "outside" when I'm feeling stuck on the inside.  A little window into the world , out of my world,  into my head, and out of my head... One or all of those perhaps.    I'm planning on using this blog as a tool... a tool to dig into myself, challenge myself, share myself... really... It's the one place thats ALL ABOUT ME in this little house..  ok i'm sure others will be mentioned and my life is never or has never been all about me.. but this will be my little sanctuary. .. while children sleep of course.

   I'm struggling... somewhere I've lost me.  I know, I know.. so taboo and over used but hey,  say it like it is right?   I've been everything Mormon, I've been everything trying to be nothing to do with Mormon, I've been A "hippy", as hippie as I could try to be, I've been the party girl bartender,  I've been the lover,  the crier,  the daughter, the over dramatic teen, the over sensitive child, the second youngest of 7 feeling nearly invisible at times, I've been the listener, the tossed aside friend, the best friend , the "little sister",  bah... you get the point... Until  three years ago..  when I met A BOY.( i say boy, really he's in his thirties but really....) .. We were dating for a short ( too short)  while... and  then HELLO BABIES ...  ( whom I love dearly may I say)  So now here I am.  A MOTHER of two.. in TWO years.     That'll learn ya!    So this is me..   Andrea the Mom.  The lover? The party Girl? The friend? The beautiful? ... these are just some of the parts of me I'm hoping to find as I unravel the posts on this blog.     Right This Moment... the diaper changing, laundry switching, sweeping, swiffering, toy picking up, bath giving,  barely sleeping, crayola loving, muffin making, child tune singing, nurturing to my babies but non-self loving me .... is the person I see in the Mirror.

    You're welcome to read along, you're welcome to challenge me, you're welcome to share, and you're welcome to think reading this far was a waist of time :P     But here we are.. Welcome

  

  

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your next post! And just for the record, you've never been invisible to me.

    ReplyDelete